This course is an exploration of intermediate building techniques within Rhino, with a focus on the core skills and building techniques within the program. You will learn how to effectively model an object from an image or sketch, how to edit a complex object and how to light/render objects within Rhino.
Students must be an adult age 18 or older to participate.
All other prerequisites for 3D Modeling with Rhino (Part A) apply.
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Animation : Electives
- Graphic Design : Electives
- Interactive Design : Electives
- Jewelry Making + Design : Level II: Concentration, Electives
- Natural Science Illustration : Electives
- Painting Studies : Electives
- Photography : Electives
- Product Development + Manufacturing : Level II: Concentration, Electives