Part B of 3D Modeling With Rhino will serve as an exploration of intermediate building techniques within Rhino, with a focus on more specific skills and building techniques within the program. Students will learn how to effectively model an object from an image or sketch, edit a complex object and light/render objects within Rhino.
Note: This course is taught on a Mac platform.
PrerequisitesStudents must be an adult age 18 or older to participate.
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Animation : Electives
- Graphic Design : Electives
- Interactive Design : Electives
- Interior Design : Electives
- Jewelry Making + Design : Level II: Concentration, Electives
- Natural Science Illustration : Electives
- Painting Studies : Electives
- Photography : Electives
- Product Development + Manufacturing : Level II: Concentration, Electives