Continuing on from Part A of this course, students will further their skills and apply them in creating personal projects. Students explore more in-depth visual effects and motion graphics including custom transitions, master properties, and using expressions. Students will complete the course with multiple video projects appropriate for use in a professional portfolio of video material.
PrerequisitesStudents must be an adult age 18 or older to participate.
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Animation : Level II: Concentration, Electives
- Graphic Design : Electives
- Interactive Design : Electives
- Interior Design : Electives
- Jewelry Making + Design : Electives
- Natural Science Illustration : Electives
- Painting Studies : Electives
- Photography : Electives
- Product Development + Manufacturing : Electives