Continuing on from Animation I: Ideas into Motion (Part A), students will further their skills and apply them to creating personal projects. Students in this course explore more complex animation skills including lip sync, character interaction, and environmental design with motion. Students will complete the course with multiple animated projects appropriate for use in a professional portfolio of animation material.
PrerequisitesStudents must be an adult age 18 or older to participate.
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Animation : Level II: Concentration, Electives
- Graphic Design : Electives
- Interactive Design : Electives
- Interior Design : Electives
- Jewelry Making + Design : Electives
- Natural Science Illustration : Electives
- Painting Studies : Electives
- Photography : Electives
- Product Development + Manufacturing : Electives