Bitmap editing is an image editing technique commonly used in the fields of photography, graphic design, illustration and web design. This course presents workflow using Adobe Photoshop, unleashing the power of bitmap editing using nonlinear and nondestructive methods as much as possible. Lesson topics include layer masks and effects, smart objects, adjustment layers, clipping masks and reverse editing methods to create the most subtle and professional edits to files. Complete color modification, damage repair, digital make-up techniques, and complex graphic compositing are among the exercises that come together in a final project that demonstrates competency with Adobe Photoshop.
Students must be an adult age 18 or older to participate.
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Animation : Electives
- Graphic Design : Electives
- Interactive Design : Electives
- Interior Design : Electives
- Jewelry Making + Design : Electives
- Natural Science Illustration : Level II: Concentration, Electives
- Painting Studies : Electives
- Photography : Level II: Concentration, Electives
- Product Development + Manufacturing : Electives