Artwork by David Preli
In this advanced animation course students will produce a short sequence animatic that focuses on storytelling elements. The emphasis will be on creating a compelling narrative, deepening the ability to convey stories through animation. Drawing assignments and self-directed work will be an opportunity to explore different media and to choose what is most appropriate for their tale. The final short sequence animatic showreel will tell a great story.
PrerequisitesStudents must be an adult age 18 or older to participate.
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Animation : Electives, Level II: Concentration
- Graphic Design : Electives
- Interactive Design : Electives
- Interior Design : Electives
- Jewelry Making + Design : Electives
- Natural Science Illustration : Electives
- Painting Studies : Electives
- Photography : Electives
- Product Development + Manufacturing : Electives