Drawing by Alissa O'Brien
Building on skills gained in Drawing from Nature (Part A), studies in accurate rendering continue as students use controlled lighting to draw real objects from their own nature collection. Line, tone, and value are tools to convey form and structure using graphite, ink line shading, and ink wash painting. Although the course is specialized in subject matter, skills attained here are applicable to a range of drawing subjects, media and styles.
PrerequisitesStudents must be an adult age 18 or older to participate.
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Animation : Electives
- Graphic Design : Electives
- Interactive Design : Electives
- Interior Design : Electives
- Jewelry Making + Design : Electives
- Natural Science Illustration : Level II: Concentration, Electives
- Painting Studies : Electives
- Photography : Electives
- Product Development + Manufacturing : Electives