Part A of 3D Modeling With Rhino will serve as an introduction to Rhino’s interface and modeling aids, with a focus on creating models from just a few crucial building techniques. Students will gain an understanding of the key features within the program by learning how to leverage their workflow and employ best practices in modeling complex objects from just a few commands within the program.
Note: Prior 3D modeling experience is not required. This course is taught on a Mac platform.
PrerequisitesStudents must be an adult age 18 or older to participate.
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Animation : Electives
- Graphic Design : Electives
- Interactive Design : Electives
- Interior Design : Electives
- Jewelry Making + Design : Level II: Concentration, Electives
- Natural Science Illustration : Electives
- Painting Studies : Electives
- Photography : Electives
- Product Development + Manufacturing : Level II: Concentration, Electives