This course is an introduction to Rhino’s interface and modeling aids, with a focus on creating models with a few crucial building techniques. You will gain an understanding of the key features within the program, learn to leverage their workflow, and employ best practices in modeling complex objects from just a few commands within the program.
Note: Prior 3D modeling experience is not required. This course is taught on a Mac platform.
Students must be an adult age 18 or older to participate.
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Animation : Electives
- Graphic Design : Electives
- Interactive Design : Electives
- Interior Design : Electives
- Jewelry Making + Design : Level II: Concentration, Electives
- Natural Science Illustration : Electives
- Painting Studies : Electives
- Photography : Electives
- Product Development + Manufacturing : Level II: Concentration, Electives